If you have the time to prepare on your own, then why not try one of our self-study options?
- No Courses: If you have acquired 35 hours in a project management learning in the past, you can prepare for your exam by studying and practicing on your own and without additional training. Get started by acquiring the PMBOK® Guide and purchasing the RMC PMP® Exam Prep system. This exam prep system is from the global leader; the late Ms. Rita Mulcahy.
- E-Learning: Alternatively, you can study using eLearning modules, either a full course or a refresher course. We offer the e-learning option in collaboration with RMC Project Management. RMC has been teaching its innovative techniques for passing the PMP® exam on the first try since 1991. Now, the thousands of development hours that go into 2-day and 4-day intensive classroom-based courses each year are available online—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—to project managers around the globe.
- Rita’s PMP® Exam Prep System
RMC and SUKAD are offering the world famous Rita Mulcahy PMP® Exam Prep Study Guide that includes:
- Cross-references to PMBOK® Guide pages for easy lookup,
- A focus on real-world project issues,
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®,
- Practice exam questions: over 1500 questions with answers on PM FASTrack,
- A chapter dedicated exclusively to making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt, and
- A chapter on professional and social responsibility; not in PMBOK® Guide.
You can either purchase this system for the self-study option, or get the complete system (books, software, and flashcards) for FREE when you join a SUKAD PMP® Exam Prep course.
“A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) © 2014 Project Management Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved.”